Contemporary Intermediate (14-16years)
- Recommended Age: 14 - 16 years
- Uniform Requirements:
Black "Bronwyn" style leotard Black 3/4 tights Tan coloured "foot thongs" Firm fitting plain black top may be worn over leotard Male students - teacher will advise
- Intermediate contemporary is our forth level contemporary class. Students are taught the fundamental steps of the modern contemporary dance style and begin to learn longer and more complicated sequences. Exercises and combinations focus on technique, breathing, style and performance.
- Students may stay in "Intermediate" for more than one year - however the level of work will increase to meet the requirements of the students.
- Students in Intermediate contemporary have the opportunity to enter a JDNZ Examination, NZAMD Medal Test and/or to perform in our annual End of Year Recital.
- Progression: Intermediate contemporary progresses on to Senior contemporary.