- Recommended Age: 8 - 9 years
- Uniform Requirements:
Black "Bronwyn" style leotard Black 3/4 tights Tan coloured "foot thongs" Firm fitting plain black top may be worn over leotard Male students - teacher will advise
- Introductory contemporary is a class focussed on teaching students the fundamental steps and feeling of the modern contemporary dance style. Contemporary is a mature dance style that requires much strenght and co-ordination so this level helps to introduce students to proper technique, breathing and style.
- Students may stay in "Introductory" for more than one year - however the level of work will increase to meet the requirements of the students.
- Students in Introductory contemporary have the opportunity to perform in our annual End of Year Recital.
- Progression: Introductory contemporary progresses on to Beginners contemporary.