Pre School Dance
- Recommended Age: 3 -4.5 years
- Children in our Pre School school classes should be confident enough to be left in class without a parent in the room.
- Parents are more than welcome to stay in the room during the first one or two lessons, however need to understand they may need to remove themselves from the room if they are becoming a distraction.
- Uniform Required:
Any ballet style outfit is acceptable for class. Having a leotard with a skirt attached is preferred Pink leather ballet shoes will be required for students who wish to partake in our End of Year Recital
- Our Pre School dance classes are our very first introduction class for students. Students are introduced to the basic fundamental steps of most general dance styles such as skipping, walking on tip toes, marching and much more in a fun and relaxed environment. These skills will help develop technique used in most dance styles as well as general co-ordination. Teachers use props such as wands, scarves and musical instruments to help keep students engaged. Musicality is also an important aspect in these classes.
- Pre School students have to opportunity to perform in our annual End of Year Recital.