NB: All exams are optional
Entries Close: ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED (please contact the office to see if a late entry is possible – late entries will incur an extra $20.00 charge)
Fees: Please see further down page for the 2017 NZAMD exam fees.
- We do not invoice for exam fees – these are just to be paid if wishing to enter.
2017 Examiner: Mrs McGlinchey
Extra Lesson Timetable: Please see here
Conditions of Entry:
- Attend required weekly lessons:
- Students in Rosette Pre Grade 3 need to reguarly attend one exam class per week during terms 1, 2 and 3
- Students Grade 3 – Elementary Jazz need to regualry attend one exam class per week during terms 1, 2 and 3 and are advised to take at least one ballet class or jazz extension class alongside their regular jazz lesson.
- Students in Intermediate and up are required to reguarly attend one exam class per week during terms 1, 2 and 3 and at least one other lesson. A Ballet class and/or Jazz Extension class is advised at this level.
- All students entering NZAMD Jazz exams will be required to attend a minimum of 6 extra lessons in term three. There will be an additional fee of $55 for these lessons. Extra lessons for some grades may start in term 2.
- All students will be required to attend their Mock Exam.
- Students must reach exam standard – teachers will advise.
- Timetables are set by our staff in conjunction with NZAMD. We prefer hold our exams for Ladbrooks, Lincoln and Oaklands students on the Saturday of exam weekend (at Ladbrooks Hall) however can not be in control of the full timetable. Exams for all other students are held at our Papanui studio.
- If you can not guarantee being available on ALL dates above, please do not be disappointed if you end up unavailable for you exam time.
- No refunds will be given for change of mind or if you can not attend your exam time.
- If a student is unwell or injured on their exam day, a medical certificate will be required in order to organise a credit with NZAMD.
- If you would prefer for your child to sit an in-school run assessment instead of an exam, please talk to your teacher.
- No entries will be accepted if any term fees or other payments are outstanding.
- No entries will be accpeted without the completed entry form and full payment or entry fees.
Prices include examination fee set by the NZAMD, mock exam and all exam day related costs.
Please check with your teacher if you are unsure of your level
|Exam Level||Jazz Exam Fee||Ballet Exam Fee|
|Grade 3 Jazz||$77.00||N/A|
|Grade 4 Jazz||$81.00||N/A|
|Advanced 2 Jazz||N/A||N/A|