In 2012 we introduced Internal Assessments for students.
These are a chance for students to gain experience and confidence within an exam based situation, while keeping them within a familiar environment.
Teachers prepare the students with a range of exercises and a dance to present for the assessment.
Entry Form: Internal Assessment Entry Form 2017
Assessment Dates: TBC – we usually like to hold our internal assessments in mid to late September during school time.
Entries Due: Wednesday June 14th
Entry Fee: $45.00
Conditions of Entry:
- Students need to reguarly attend one exam class per week. during terms 1, 2 and 3.
- Students must reach exam standard – teachers will advise.
- If you can not guarantee being available on ALL dates above, please do not be disappointed if you end up unavailable for you exam time.
- No refunds will be given for change of mind or if you can not attend your exam time.
- If a student is unwell or injured on their exam day, a medical certificate may be required in order to organise a refund.
- No entries will be accepted if any term fees or other payments are outstanding.
- No entries will be accpeted without the completed entry form and full payment or entry fees.
Students will be assessed on their work shown. After the exam they will receive a progress report, certificate and a medal.
Internal Assessments are optional.