In 2012 we introduced Internal Assessments for students.
These are a chance for students to gain experience and confidence within an exam based situation, while keeping them within a familiar environment.
Teachers prepare the students with a range of exercises and a dance to present for the assessment.
Entry Form: Internal Assessment Entry Form 2018
- Tuesday July 3rd – Thursday July 5th for students in Pre Primary ballet, Primary ballet, Pre Junior jazz and Junior jazz
- September 3rd – Wednesday September 5th for students in Pre Grade jazz and above, contemporary students and hip hop students
- Either Monday September 17th or Friday September 21st for stduents in Grade 1 ballet and above
- Assessments will be held during school time at our Papanui studio
- Friday 4th May for students in Pre Primary ballet, Primary ballet and all jazz students
- A later due date will be set for ballet students in Grade 1 and above
Entry Fee: $45.00
Conditions of Entry:
- Students need to reguarly attend one exam class per week. during terms 1, 2 and 3.
- Students must reach exam standard – teachers will advise.
- If you can not guarantee being available on ALL dates above, please do not be disappointed if you end up unavailable for you exam time.
- No refunds will be given for change of mind or if you can not attend your exam time.
- If a student is unwell or injured on their exam day, a medical certificate may be required in order to organise a refund.
- No entries will be accepted if any term fees or other payments are outstanding.
- No entries will be accpeted without the completed entry form and full payment or entry fees.
Students will be assessed on their work shown. After the exam they will receive a progress report, certificate and a medal.
Internal Assessments are optional.