2017 Key Dates – please click on your class location below to find your specific dates, times and other information
2017 Recital Ticket Orders – These will be available for purchase through Ticketek. We will notify famillies when these are available.
2017 Recital DVD Orders – Click here for information
2017 Recital – General Information
- All term fees must be paid in full before recital day, including any late entry fees
- Our annual recital is held at the end of the year and showcases the hard work of all our students. The recital is a fun and exciting opportunity for students to perform onstage for family and friends. For most it is the highlight of the dancing year.
Recital Terms and Conditions
- Fees and Enrolment
- 2017 Recital Enrolment Form and Recital Fees are due by Saturday September 23rd
- Late Enrolments and Recital Fees will be accepted up to Friday October 13th
- Discount of $20.00 is only available to those who pay by September 23rd
- No refunds for change of mind will be given after October 13th
- All Students need to:
- Attend regular class lessons
- Attend any extra lessons scheduled
- Attend all rehearsals
- Participate in all performances your class is scheduled for (unless alternative arrangements are approved)
- All caregivers need to:
- Read all information about the recital that is given in paper form or posted on the website
- Check the website regularly for updates and new information
- Any exceptions to the above are at the discretion of the school
Importance of Rehearsals:
Attending rehearsals means that children will feel more at ease during their recital. They will be more comfortable dancing in a new area. They will be familiar with the set of the stage and with having other performers and side of stage helpers around them.
If a child misses a rehearsal it does not only impact on them, but the other children in their group who can become disorientated.
To ensure the performances run smoothly, our student are asked to attend rehearsals in the weeks leading up to their recital. Most students will have to take part in TWO or THREE extra rehearsals – A full show put-together as well as a theatre rehearsal and a possible “put-together” rehearsal if dancing with another class.